Treatment and Management Of Anxiety and Gastrointestinal Disorders
Treatment and Management Of Anxiety and Gastrointestinal Disorders is organized by Pacific University.
Expiration Date: June 15, 2023
Credits: 2.00 credits
The patient’s often present with a history of systemic health problems, often multiple concurrent conditions. An optometrist must understand how these conditions are managed and what medications are commonly prescribed and the impact these conditions have on a patient’s ocular health. Two of the more common conditions patients report in their health history are gastrointestinal and anxiety disorders. The following presentation will review common gastrointestinal conditions and the commonly available treatment options. Additionally, we will explore anxiety and anxiety disorders and what is commonly recommended in their treatment/management.
• The attendee will be familiar with the common type of gastrointestinal disorders such as GERD and the typical treatment/management options.
• The attendee will be familiar with anxiety, the various types of anxiety disorders, and the treatment/management of these conditions.
• The attendee will be familiar with conditions that can result in gastrointestinal upset such as diarrhea and nausea and the available treatment/management options.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credits : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine