Pachychoroid Disease Course
Pachychoroid Disease Course is organized by Pacific University.
Expiration Date: October 5, 2023
Credits: 1.00 credits.
This course will provide an introduction into pachychoroid disease and what conditions fall under this category. Pachychoroid conditions was first described in 2013 and is still a relatively new topic. It is currently a hot topic for research and there is still much to discover about this clinical entity.
• Learn how to identify, diagnose, and manage pachychoroidal diseases
• Learn about the conditions that are considered pachychoroidal diseases
• Define what pachychoroid means
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credits : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine