Obstructive Sleep Apnea Course
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Course is organized by Pri-Med.
Release Date: 11/14/2020
Expiration Date: 11/14/2022
Pri-Med Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Pulmonary Medicine, Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a prevalent disorder commonly seen in the primary care office. This podcast will assist the primary care practitioner in understanding comorbidities associated with OSA and how these comorbidities and OSA impact one another. Faculty will walk the learner through how to diagnose patients with suspected OSA and how to triage these patients to the correct study.
• Describe the co-morbid medical conditions associated with obstructive sleep apnea and the bidirectional interplay between OSA and the co-morbid conditions.
• Outline the diagnostic modalities used to diagnose obstructive sleep apnea and how to properly triage patients to the correct study.
• Describe treatment options available to treat obstructive sleep apnea
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine