Cranial Nerve Testing for the Primary Care Optometrist
Cranial Nerve Testing for the Primary Care Optometrist is organized by Pacific University.
Expiration Date: May 8, 2021
Many ocular conditions can involve one or more cranial nerves. Knowing how to evaluate cranial nerves can lead to better diagnosis and patient management. This course provides a “how to” for cranial nerve evaluation.
• To identify when to do a cranial nerve evaluation
• To be able to name and describe the purpose of all the cranial nerves
• To understand how to evaluate each cranial nerve
• To recognize abnormal findings with cranial nerve dysfunction
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credits : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine