Advances in Men’s Health in the Last 25 Years
Advances in Men’s Health in the Last 25 Years is organized by Pri-Med.
Release Date: 11/18/2020
Expiration Date: 11/18/2022
Pri-Med Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Topics: Men's Health, Male Sexual Dysfunction, Prostate Cancer
Join Dr. Sanjiv Chopra in this installment of Coffee with Chopra, as he interviews urologist and author, Dr. Abraham Morgentaler, about topics relevant to Men’s Health including prostate cancer, male sexuality, testosterone replacement therapy, and the concept of “male menopause”.
• Discuss the concept of “male menopause”, or age-related testosterone decline
• Discuss testosterone replacement therapies
• Explain new advances in knowledge around prostate cancer
• Explain how the concept of male sexuality has changed throughout the years
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 0.5
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine