This livestreamed conference (7.30 a.m. Sep 15 - 1.15 p.m. Sep 18) organized by the American Medical Forum (AMF) will be a rebroadcast of the July 2022 conference. Eminent speakers from The University of Chicago, Rush University, and Northwestern University will present the most advanced clinical guidelines. The course also offers pre-recorded Q&A sessions.
At the conclusion of this CME Webinar, Primary care providers will be able to:
• Apply the most current treatment strategies to common chronic medical conditions provided in recent clinical guideline updates;
• Recognize effective interventions leading to the reduction of adverse effects of existing chronic conditions and the prevention of additional comorbidities;
• Employ relevant new research in their everyday patient encounters to improve mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions
CME Has Never Been Easier!
• Earn 30 Live CME Credits
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
This activity has been approved for AAFP Prescribed Live Credits
This activity has been approved for ABIM MOC II Points
• Conferences and courses LIVE online
• Extensive updates
• Expert speakers representing top institutions
Space is limited; register today!
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.