This livestreamed conference (7.30 a.m. Aug 25 - 1.15 p.m. Aug 28) organized by the American Medical Forum (AMF) will be a rebroadcast of the November 2021 conference. Eminent speakers from The University of Chicago, Rush University, and Northwestern University will present the most advanced clinical guidelines. The course also offers pre-recorded Q&A sessions.
At the conclusion of this CME Webinar, Primary care providers will be able to:
• Apply the most current treatment strategies to common chronic medical conditions provided in recent clinical guideline updates;
• Recognize effective interventions leading to the reduction of adverse effects of existing chronic conditions and the prevention of additional comorbidities;
• Employ relevant new research in their everyday patient encounters to improve mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
CME Has Never Been Easier!
• Earn 30 Live CME Credits
• This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
• This activity has been approved for AAFP Prescribed Live Credits
• This activity has been approved for ABIM MOC II Points
• Conferences and courses LIVE online
• Extensive updates
• Expert speakers representing top institutions