COVID-19 and the Mental Health of Children from Ethnic Minority Backgrounds in the UK
COVID-19 and the Mental Health of Children from Ethnic Minority Backgrounds in the UK is organized by The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) and will be held on May 05, 2021.
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining the webinar live as well as those who watch the recording afterward. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the webinar to those who watch it live and after 30 days for those that watch the recording.
About This Event:
This webinar will explore the experiences of children and young people from ethnic minority backgrounds during the COVID-19 pandemic. Participants will have a valuable opportunity to listen and engage with leading mental health and education experts on how race inequalities in education and poverty interplay with mental health inequalities.
During this webinar delegates will:
• Review evidence and increase understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on the mental health on young people from ethnic minority backgrounds
• Explore the inequalities faced by young people in schools and mental health services
• Appreciate the powerful potential for alliances between mental health professionals and educational specialists when addressing social determinants of health and illness
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CPD : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine