Osteoporosis, Parathyroid & Thyroid Diseases
Osteoporosis, Parathyroid & Thyroid Diseases is organized by the Columbia University Department of Medicine.
Date: Friday, November 13, 2020, to Saturday, November 14, 2020
Time: 8:00am to 5:15pm
Amedco LLC assigns this enduring virtual CME activity for a maximum of 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians will be able to earn the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Osteoporosis, Parathyroid & Thyroid Diseases 2020 course is produced to address both common and uncommon challenges with Thyroid issues that medical practitioners encounter in a two-day ACCME accredited course.
• To accord an update on advances in knowledge of Primary Hyperparathyroidism with regard to diagnosis, presentation, medical, and surgical management.
• To offer an update on progressions in the knowledge of hypoparathyroidism with regard to epidemiology, diagnosis, presentation, and guidelines for management.
• To proffer insights into more innovative concepts of osteoporosis in regards to diagnosis, nutrition, and therapy.
• To combine the knowledge of novel therapeutics and the type of the role they may have in the management of osteoporosis.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 14
Session Brochure : Download Session Brochure
Post Conference Info
Toll free Number
Terms And Conditions
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine