Headache Cooperative of New England (HCNE) Stowe 2021 Symposium
Headache Cooperative of New England (HCNE) Stowe 2021 Symposium is organized by Headache Cooperative of New England and will be held from Apr 09 - 10, 2021.
Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Boston University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Evaluate a patient who presents with headache.
• Describe the classification, diagnosis, and treatment alternatives for the common primary headache disorders.
• Recognize “dangerous” secondary headaches
• Plan appropriate acute/abortive, preventive, and rescue treatment of migraine and the trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias (TACS).
• Plan appropriate behavioral treatment interventions for migraine in children, adolescents, and adults.
• Describe the mechanisms underlying migraine and how they relate to the phases of the attack and the different therapeutic options.
• Explain the rationale for the use of monoclonal antibodies in migraine prevention and compare the various CGRP inhibiting mAbs.
• Make informed treatment recommendations based on the life stage of the woman migraineur that you are treating.
• Describe the classification, diagnosis, and treatment of trigeminal neuralgia.
• Explain imaging biomarkers for migraine and post-traumatic headache.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 16.75
Session Brochure : Download Session Brochure
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine