CVI's 28th Annual Cardiology Update: Clinical Management of Heart Disease is organized by Cardiovascular Institute (CVI) of Philadelphia and will be held from Oct 24 - 27, 2021.
This Program is designed for Physicians, Advanced Practice and all Allied Healthcare Professionals.
The 28th Annual CVI Cardiology Update features an outstanding diverse faculty of national thought leaders including, Dr. Keith Ferdinand of Tulane University as the keynote speaker and Dr. Milton Packer of Baylor University. The program also features regional experts providing the most relevant and up-to-date information on diagnosis, management and prevention of cardiovascular diseases and concomitant conditions.
• Disparities in Cardiovascular Outcomes and Care
• Glucose Lowering Therapy Guidelines in T2DM
• Lipid Management: Patient Selection
• Lipid Management in Primary Care
• Lipid Management in Patients with ASCVD
• New Advances in the Treatment of Heart Failure
• Transcatheter Interventions for Structural Heart Disease
• Antiplatelet and Anticoagulation Therapy After Stenting
• What Every Clinician Should Know about Amyloidosis
• Recognition and Management of Arrhythmias
• Outpatient Monitoring: Rhythm Strips, Holter and MCOT Tracings
• Balance and Burnout in the Cardiac Care Team
• Genetic Evaluation of Inherited Cardiomyopathy and Lipid Disorder
• Genetics and Gene Editing of Cardiovascular Diseases