4th Annual Global Clinical Trials Connect 2021
4th Annual Global Clinical Trials Connect 2021 is organized by Corvus Global Events (CGE) and will be held from May 05 - 06, 2021.
The 4th Annual Global Clinical Trials Connect 2021 will present a platform to deliberate on the futuristic advancements in clinical trials and clinical research. This multidisciplinary conference includes broad participation of people from clinical trials community from across the globe who are converged on learning more about clinical research, clinical trial planning, and management.
The Pharma and Bio-Tech companies are continually evolving and new clinical studies, technologies, and advancements in care and treatments have augmented the efficiency and at the same time, the complexity of clinical claims has increased, with tests being carried out in a highly structured and closely coordinated manner. It is high time that we look into innovative strategies, current technologies, effective and quality collaborations to discuss these issues, which can cater to the needs of the patient and the industry.
This conference intends to focus on the global health and clinical trials around the world. Bioethics, regulations, patient recruitment, site selection, real-world data, data integration & Strategy, outsourcing, vendor management, quality (QbD) in Trial Conduct, risk-based monitoring, clinical auditing & financial planning and other significant topics that play a key role in clinical trials will be addressed along with innovative sessions on new technologies, effective and quality collaborations.
This program will certainly educate health care scientists on trial design, operations, organizing trials, research computing, regulatory aspects, report on clinical trials and gain a better knowledge of the implications of clinical trials in prevention, diagnosis, clinical trial-related ethics and disease treatments.
"The Virtual summit will facilitate an invaluable networking opportunities with Decision makers and Industry experts, focusing on real case studies and insightful presentations.Bringing in Exciting features like Q&A Sessions with industry experts, Networking Video Chat, Polling, Raise Hand, Virtual Exhibitor booths with waiting room/tables and virtual chat, Peer to Peer connect at Social Lounge, Handout Bags and more giving opportunity to grow and expand your networking throughout the event"
The summit will facilitate invaluable networking opportunities with decision-makers and focus on real case studies, insightful presentations, and round tables.
It provides us great pleasure in welcoming you to the 4th Annual Global Clinical Trials Connect 2021 conference.
• Patient Recruitment and Site selection
• Innovative trial designs
• Partnership & Collaboration - Sponsors, CROs, Sites and External Vendors
• Patient centric clinical trials
• Making Patient Engagement a Reality
• New innovations in Patient Recruitment planning and execution on a clinical trial
• Outsourcing strategies and models
• Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment and Electronic Patient Reported Outcome
• Streamlined IRT development process
• Pharmacovigilance & Clinical Trials
• Post-Clinical Trial closed communities
• How to future proof your clinical operations
• Implementing Risk Based Monitoring
• Streamlining R&D and lower costs in clinical trials
• Adaptive Trial Model
• Clinical Trial Auditing
• Real World Clinical Trial Strategies
• Data Quality & Technology
• Clinical Data Strategy & Analytics
• Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Systems
• Clinical Technology and Driving Innovation
• M-Health, Wearable and Consumer Technology
• Big-Data, IoT and Artificial Intelligence in Clinical trials
• Blockchain technology for improving clinical research quality
End of life care
Social Media Info :
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine