Credits : 2
Workplace Bullying: A Survey of Dental Hygienists is organized by Dental Learning Systems, LLC.
Released Date: Feb 01, 2019
Expired Date: Feb 28, 2022
Credits: 2 SI
• Describe the types of behaviors that can amount to bullying in the dental workplace.
• Discuss the degree to which workplace bullying exists in the dental workplace.
• Discuss ways to prevent workplace bullying and promote a healthy work environment.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||27 Feb,2022||USD 20.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine