Effective Treatment and Care for Geriatric and Older Adults is organized by AchieveCE. This course has been approved for a maximum of 5.0 Contact Hours.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This course provides information on geriatric care, elder abuse, age-related memory changes, and best care practices for healthcare professionals.
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
• Summarize current demographic characteristics of the older adult population
• Describe common health conditions and major age-related physiologic and cognitive changes in older adults
• Describe prevention and treatment recommendations for common health conditions in older adults and summarize the goals of care
• Recognize risk factors and signs of elder abuse, including common reporting requirements
• Discuss end-of-life issues that affect individuals and caregivers
Refunds are available if you cancel within 14 days of order confirmation and haven't started any courses. Note that online transaction charges will be deducted. No refund if courses are started during the cancellation period