Quantitative Elastography Methods in Liver Disease: Current Evidence and Future Directions
Quantitative Elastography Methods in Liver Disease: Current Evidence and Future Directions is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
Online Course Start Date: 2/20/2018
End Date for CME Eligibility/Online Expiration Date: 2/19/2021
This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Conference Description :
The goal of the Radiology articles designated for self-assessment CME and their accompanying tests is to increase understanding of the radiologic characteristics of a variety of pathologic conditions and physics principles.
Content Areas :
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Gastrointestinal Radiology.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe the basic principles of elastography methods.
• Describe the current performance of elastography in liver disease.
• Identify pitfalls and confounders of liver stiffness measurements using US and MR imaging.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes