Neurology: Risk for injuries and accidents in epilepsy: A prospective population-based cohort study
Neurology: Risk for injuries and accidents in epilepsy: A prospective population-based cohort study is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will held from Feb 27, 2018 - Feb 27, 2021.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon completion of the article by Mahler et al, the participant should be able to:
• State the risk of accidents and injuries in patients with epilepsy observed in this study after controlling for other contributing factors
• Describe to what degree the presence of epilepsy increased the risk of certain mechanisms of injury in this study
• Discuss the relationship between injury risk and timing of diagnosis of epilepsy observed in this study
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 0.75
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Immunology and Microbiology