CME : 0.75
Neurology: Occipital Headaches and Neuroimaging in Children is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held during Aug 01, 2017 - Aug 01, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine. This CME Conference has been approved For a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
Upon completion of the article by Bear et al, the participant should be able to:
• Discuss patient-level characteristics described in this study that are associated with a primarily occipital location of a headache in a pediatric population.
• State the incidence of abnormal brain imaging in children with recurrent headaches and normal neurologic examinations in this study.
• Discuss the association between occipital location of headaches and results of neuroimaging tests in this study.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine