Neurology: Neurogranin as a Predictor of Memory and Executive Function Decline in MCI Patients
Neurology: Neurogranin as a Predictor of Memory and Executive Function Decline in MCI Patients is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN) and will be held during Mar 06, 2018 - Mar 06, 2021.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• State factors which differed between cognitively normal subjects and those with mild cognitive impairment in this study
• Discuss what higher CSF neurogranin levels predicted in this study regarding baseline memory and memory decline over an 8-year period
• Discuss the relationship between neurogranin levels and t-tau and amyloid 42 (Aβ42) levels
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 0.75
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine