Neurology: Morvan syndrome associated with CASPR2 and LGI1 antibodies in a child
Neurology: Morvan syndrome associated with CASPR2 and LGI1 antibodies in a child is organized by American Academy of Neurology (AAN).
The American Academy of Neurology Institute designates this journal-based-CME activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of the article by Nikolaus et al, the participant should be able to:
• Describe the clinical symptoms of the patient in this case study
• State pertinent laboratory, imaging, or neurodiagnostic results listed in this case study
• Discuss the patient’s degree of recovery following intensified immunotherapy.
- CME : 0.75
This program is designed for physicians who are involved in providing patient care and who wish to advance their current knowledge of clinical medicine.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine