Multiparametric MR Imaging of the Prostate after Treatment of Prostate Cancer
Multiparametric MR Imaging of the Prostate after Treatment of Prostate Cancer is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
Online Course Start Date: 1/26/2018
End Date for CME Eligibility/Online Expiration Date: 1/25/2021
The RSNA designates this journal-based CME activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This journal-based CME activity is an Accredited Self-Assessment Program (Section 3) as defined by the NEW Maintenance of Certification program (MOC) of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC), and has been approved by the Canadian Association of Radiologists (CAR) for a maximum of 1 credit hours per activity. The RCPSC recording system (MAINPORT) will automatically convert the credit hours for this program to three credits per claimed hour (1 hours x 3 = 3 credit hours). Physicians should only claim credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Accreditation services do not imply endorsement of opinions presented during the activity.
The goal of the RadioGraphics articles designated as self-assessment CME features and their accompanying tests is to increase understanding of the radiologic characteristics and possible therapeutic options for a variety of pathologic conditions and basic physics principles.
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Genitourinary Radiology
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging
• Oncologic Imaging
• Describe prostate cancer treatment options (active surveillance, surgery, radiation, and focal therapies) and their imaging findings.
• Recognize the importance of DCE MR imaging and DWI in the detection of recurrence after hormone, radiation, and focal therapies.
• Understand the importance of MR imaging in surveillance after focal therapy and its role in triage and follow-up of patients who undergo active surveillance.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 1
- Credit Hour : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine