Management Challenges in Dementia: Impact of Psychosis on Patient Care
Management Challenges in Dementia: Impact of Psychosis on Patient Care is organized by Medscape, LLC.
CME / ABIM MOC / CE Released: 8/25/2020
Valid for credit through: 8/25/2021
Medscape, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 0.50 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
The goal of this activity is to increase knowledge of the diagnosis of, management of, and data on new/emerging therapies in DRP.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will:
• Have increased knowledge regarding the
○ Primary symptoms of psychosis in patients with dementia
○ Patient-related consequences associated with DRP
○ Clinical data on pharmacotherapies currently being studied for the management of DRP
• Have greater competence related to
○ Personalized selection of established pharmacotherapies for the management of DRP
- CME : 0.5
- MOC : 0.5
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine