Impact of State Workforce Policies on Underserved Patients’ Access to Dental Care
Impact of State Workforce Policies on Underserved Patients’ Access to Dental Care is organized by Dental Learning Systems, LLC.
Release Date: Dec 01, 2017
Expire Date: Dec 31, 2020
Credits: 2 SI
• Describe how differences in access to oral healthcare can affect preventive interventions.
• Discuss the role of dental hygienists in improving access to preventive dental procedures.
• Discuss the effect of state workforce policies on the permitted tasks of dental hygienists and how such policies could be changed.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credits : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine