Fast Facts for the Long-Term Care Nurse by Anderson Continuing Education
Fast Facts for the Long-Term Care Nurse is organized by Anderson Continuing Education.
Expiration Date: 12/31/2020
Fast Facts for the Long-Term Care Nurse: What Nursing Home and Assisted Living Nurses Need to Know in a Nutshell embodies a holistic approach to nursing that recognizes the importance of quality of life in addition to the quality of care.
• Covers essential competencies for long-term care nursing practice
• Presented in a concise easy-to-access format
• Addresses management and leadership issues relevant to the supervision of unlicensed personnel
• Content on regulatory standards, site visits, legal risks, and documentation essentials
• Guides nurses in using evidence-based knowledge in long-term care settings.
Pilot Study Nurse Comments
• The textbook was very reader friendly ... a great course for someone entering the nursing home work force.
• It covers a lot of information that is relative to today’s long-term care RN. This book would be a great resource for case managers.
• Textbook is excellent! It’s well written and can be used in all disciplines of SNF nursing.
• The class is a good, quick overview of long term care. It is good background knowledge for long-term care.
• Good overview of course topic.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Contact Hours : 15
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 4 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine