Contact Hours : 1
Family Support During Resuscitation: A Quality Improvement Initiative is organized by American Association of Critical - Care Nurses (AACN) and will be held during Dec 01, 2017 - Dec 01, 2020.
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC's) Commission on Accreditation, ANCC Provider Number 0012 (60 min contact hour). AACN has been approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the California State Board of Nursing, California Provider number CEP01036 for 1.2 contact hours (50 min contact hour).
Activity Summary :
A formal training program with structured curriculum for family support during resuscitation may address barriers to family presence during resuscitation.
• Describe the recommendations for family presence during resuscitation.
• Identify barriers to family presence during resuscitation in the hospital.
• Discuss the advantages of having formal role and training for dedicated family presence facilitators on the code team.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Quality Management, Patient and Family Centered Care
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non - Member Fee||01 Dec,2020||USD 10.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine