Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual, 5th Edition by Anderson Continuing Education
Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual, 5th Edition is organized by Anderson Continuing Education.
Expiration Date: 12/31/2020
This program is pre-approved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) to provide continuing education credit to Certified Case Managers (CCMs).
Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual puts information on more than 240 diseases and disorders at your fingertips.
• The only book of its kind to include information on Diagnosis Related Groups (DRGs).
• A-Z organization for ease of finding topics.
• Helps you prioritize interventions by highlighting the primary nursing diagnosis.
• Makes locating pertinent test results quick and easy with Diagnostic Highlights tables.
• Outlines the drugs most commonly used for a disorder in Pharmacologic Highlights tables.
• Provides patient teaching checklists.
• Includes separate headings for psychosocial issues.
• By nurses, for nurses.
This course consists of three sections, each worth 24 contact hours (total of 72 contact hours for all three).
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Contact Hours : 72
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 10 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine