A Guide to Sutures
A Guide to Sutures is organized by Dental Learning.
ADA Credits: 2
AGD Credits: 2
After completing this article, the reader should be able to:
• Gain a fundamental understanding of tissue repair and the role of suturing.
• Recognize the various types of suture materials and needles.
• Learn fundamental suture techniques and ergonomics.
• Determine alternative suture techniques and their indications
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE Credits : 2
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine