24 Hour Attending Coverage: Has the Time Come? is organized by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and will be held during Mar 09, 2018 - Mar 08, 2021. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Content Areas :
The following Content Areas will be printed on the certificate for this course:
• Health Policy.
• Leadership & Management.
Conference Objectives are :
• Discuss the clinical, economic, medicolegal, strategic and policy factors to consider when initiating or expanding 24-hour attending coverage vs. overnight resident coverage with faculty oversight.
• Describe how 24-hour coverage becomes more important as we move toward alternative/advanced payment models.
• Explain operational and fiscal challenges and solutions to implementing 24-hour coverage.
• Recognize the potential negative impacts to resident education and patient safety that a switch to 24 hours attending coverage may inadvertently create.
• Assess if a change to 24-hour radiology attending coverage is right for them and they're your institution, and be better prepared to meet the challenges inherent in implementing such a change.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Health Care Policy and Research, Leadership