Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound - Blended Course 2023 is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc. and will be held from Nov 06 - 07, 2023 at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America.
Blended Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Training Course provides participants a comprehensive introduction to musculoskeletal ultrasound. These courses are taught by leading musculoskeletal ultrasound experts that incorporate fifteen (15) months of access to comprehensive online lectures and interactive case presentations through an online course, plus (2) Two Days (12 Hours) scan-only workshop featuring a 3:1 participant to faculty hands-on scan ratio with live models and inanimate phantoms. These courses are specifically designed for physicians, sonographers and other medical professionals who need musculoskeletal ultrasound training. For the best ultrasound education experience, completion of the online course prior to hands-on scanning is recommended.
• Increase the participant's knowledge to perform better and/or interpret MSK ultrasound examinations.
• List the indications, benefits, and limitations of MSK ultrasound for sports medicine injuries, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and rheumatology applications.
• Demonstrate proper transducer manipulation and system optimization to produce diagnostic images.
• Demonstrate scanning protocols for performing shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, knee, ankle/foot, & hip ultrasound examinations.
• Identify normal anatomy during musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging.
• Demonstrate the use of MSK sonography for diagnosis and ultrasound-guided interventions and describe "in-plane" and "out of plane" injections/aspiration techniques using inanimate phantoms.
• Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques and interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
• Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals and Tissue Characterization
• Ultrasound Evaluation of the Shoulder
• Ultrasound Evaluation of Shoulder Pathology
• Ultrasound Evaluation of the Normal Elbow
• Ultrasound Evaluation of Elbow Pathology
• Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hand and Wrist
• Ultrasound Evaluation of Hand and Wrist Pathology
• Ultrasound Evaluation of the Knee
• Ultrasound Evaluation of Knee Pathology
• Ultrasound Evaluation of the Foot & Ankle
• Ultrasound Evaluation of Foot & Ankle Pathology
• Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hip
• Ultrasound Evaluation of Hip Pathology
• Ultrasound-guided Injection Techniques in Musculoskeletal Medicine
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.