Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc. and will be held from Aug 14 - 16, 2023 at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America.
Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Live Training Course Provides Participants a Comprehensive Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound. These Courses Are Taught by Leading Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Experts That Incorporates Comprehensive Lectures on Upper and Lower Extremity Applications for Diagnostic and Ultrasound Guided Injection/aspiration Techniques. Live Demonstrations Are Also Included. Extensive Hands-on Scanning is Provided for Upper and Lower Extremity Applications Featuring a 3:1 Participant to Faculty Hands-on Scan Ratio With Live Models and Inanimate Phantoms. An Optional Interventional Human Cadaver Lab Can Also Be Added to This Course. This is Highly Recommended for Those Interested in Performing Ultrasound-guided Procedures/interventions Such as Joint Aspirations and Injections.
• Increase the participant's knowledge to better perform and/or interpret MSK ultrasound examinations.
• List the indications, benefits, and limitations of MSK ultrasound for sports medicine injuries, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and rheumatology applications.
• Demonstrate proper transducer manipulation and system optimization to produce diagnostic images.
• Demonstrate scanning protocols for performing shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, knee, ankle/foot, & hip ultrasound examinations.
• Identify normal anatomy during musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging.
• Identify the sonographic appearance of commonly seen pathology of the shoulder, knee, elbow, wrist/hand, ankle, and foot, & hip.
• Demonstrate the use of MSK sonography for diagnosis and ultrasound-guided interventions and describe "in-plane" and "out of plane" injections/aspiration techniques using inanimate phantoms.\
• Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques and interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
• Shoulder Anatomy & Scanning Techniques
• Ultrasound Evaluation of Shoulder Pathology
• Elbow Anatomy & Scan Techniques
• Elbow Pathology
• Wrist & Hand Anatomy, Scan Techniques
• Ultrasound Evaluation of Wrist and Hand Pathology
• Ultrasound Evaluation of the Ankle & Foot
• Ultrasound Evaluation of Ankle/foot Pathology
• Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hip
• Ultrasound Evaluation of Hip Pathology
• Ultrasound Evaluation of the Knee: Normal Anatomy & Scanning Techniques
• Knee Pathology
• Ultrasound Guided Injection Techniques
• Use of Ultrasound in Rheumatology Applications
• Live Scanning Demonstrations: All Joints
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.