Slope Side Imaging Course 2022 is organized by Penn Medicine - Department of Radiology and will be held from Feb 21 - 25, 2022 at Westgate Park City Resort & Spa, Park City, Utah, United States of America.
This course is designed for clinical radiologists who are looking to improve their interpretive and diagnostic acumen in musculoskeletal, breast, chest, body, and pediatric imaging.
Experienced subspecialty Penn Radiology faculty will cover topics in musculoskeletal, breast, chest, body, and pediatric imaging. Didactic lectures will emphasize methodical and practical approaches to difficult cases rather than granular disease-related details. The course design allows attendees to apply these approaches in daily instructor-led curated and interactive case sessions that highlight materials learned in the preceding didactics.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Compare breast cancer screening outcomes for screening breast MR versus ultrasound and mammography
• Develop a systematic strategy to interpret digital breast tomosynthesis images to improve screening and diagnostic accuracy
• Review the spectrum of pancreatitis and terminology for describing pancreatitis
• Select which imaging modality to use for follow up of adrenal lesions
• Compare the distribution of the four most common fibrotic interstitial lung diseases
• Compare and contrast the most common causes of each ILD based on the CT distribution, morphology, and associated features
• Review MRI features of diagnostically challenging sports injuries of the upper extremity
• Develop strategies for improving the accuracy of radiographic and CT interpretation of commonly missed types of fractures
• Apply the current advances in radiology for accurate image interpretation of pediatric diseases.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.