Treatment & Exploration of Gait for Physiotherapists is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held from Jan 07 - 08, 2021 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom. This Course has been approved for maximum of CPD 9 hours.
This 1.5 day course is looking at gait analysis in the normal adult and exploring how inefficiencies/ compensatory strategies will impact on the gait pattern.
The course will analyse gait through observation and handling (as in the norm in the clinical setting). It is aimed at the qualified therapist working with adults with acquired neurological damage and will be best suited to those who have a working knowledge of assessment of 'normals' and are currently, or have recently, worked in neurology.
• To provide a structure for gait analysis in the neurological patient in community and/or hospital settings.
• To develop a clinical reasoning process to analyse which body part to 'begin with' in treatment of gait.
By the end of the course the participant should be able to:
• Briefly assess gait in the clinical setting.
• Give clinical reasons for which aspects of gait should be treated and why.
• Develop a treatment strategy to address an aspect of gait.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||06 Jan,2021||GBP 220.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news