Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) - Minnesota (Jun 15 - 16, 2021)
Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) is organized by CentraCare Health. This onsite medical conference will be held from Jun 15 - 16, 2021 at CentraCare - Plaza, St Cloud, Minnesota, United States of America.
Participants earn 18.3 contact hours.
The Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) empowers nurses with the knowledge, critical thinking skills, and hands-on training to provide expert care for trauma patients.
TNCC empowers nurses with the knowledge, critical thinking skills, and hands-on training to provide expert care for trauma patients.
• A Systematic Approach of Initial Assessment
○ The A – I mnemonic and the Trauma Nursing Assessment will assist nurses in providing appropriate and early intervention.
• Hands-on Training Using both an Individual and Team Approach
○ TNCC uses a flipped classroom model. Core concepts are taught via online modules and interactive web-based programs. Classroom time is reserved for hands-on skills, problem solving, and building upon core concepts.
• 1.5-Day Intensive Course with Expert Instructors
○ TNCC is a 1.5-Day Intensive Course that is taught by expert instructors.
• 21-Chapter Comprehensive Manual
○ The Trauma Nursing Core Course contains evidence-based content developed by trauma experts to reinforce and supplement the lectures and skill stations. It is a compilation of current trauma nursing standards and is a valuable resource for future reference.
- Contact Hours : 18.3
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine