The Postoperative Shoulder: Optimising Outcomes 2021
The Postoperative Shoulder: Optimising Outcomes 2021 is organized by the National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE). This onsite medical conference will be held on Jan 16, 2021, at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
CPD Hours: 7.5
This one day examines how we can utilize the prevailing literature to intensify postoperative outcomes, recognize those patients at risk of the poorer outcomes, and crucially what we can do about it. It will examine the role of early mobilization and simple efficient strategies to facilitate the patient's postoperative recovery together with a consideration of various shoulder surgery groups. This day is planned to be fun and interactive and furnish participants with skills they can immediately apply in their practice.
• To Analyze the recent literature concerning determinants affecting outcome following shoulder surgery and how this informs a proactive approach to optimizing surgical outcomes.
• To examine the role of early mobilization and other approaches to facilitate the patient's postoperative recovery together with a consideration of different shoulder surgery groups.
• To examine the specifics of different shoulder surgery procedures.
• To examine pre and postoperative management within a biopsychosocial model.
At the conclusion of this CME conference, an attendee should better be able to,
• Identify the crucial factors influencing outcome following shoulder surgery and how to address them.
• Know the role of early mobilization and safe zone concepts together with simple procedures to facilitate postoperative recovery.
• Analyze the significance and rehabilitation implications of specific shoulder surgery procedures.
• Understand the significance of approaching postoperative rehabilitation within a biopsychosocial model.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CPD Hours : 7.5
London Road Community Hospital
Derby, England, United Kingdom
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine