Sporting Upper Limb Masterclass (Jan 16 - 17, 2021)
Sporting Upper Limb Masterclass is organized by the National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE). This onsite medical conference will be held from Jan 16 - 17, 2021 at Life Fit Wellness, Falkirk, Scotland, United Kingdom.
CPD Hours: 16
This 2-day course has been developed to combine effective methods of assessment, treatment, and functional rehabilitation of the whole Upper Limb; Hand, Wrist, Elbow, and Shoulder. The tutor has a substantial background in the management of these areas and will offer a course that will empower clinicians to enhance their existing knowledge and influence positively in their respective practice. The content is continually updated with novel evidence-based practice from clinical experience and concurrent research. To date, the content produced by the tutor has been fairly very well accepted by physiotherapists, occupational therapists, sports therapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, doctors, and other allied professionals. Whether you are working in a private clinic, hospital setting, MOD, or sporting environment you will definitely find this to be instantly applicable to your role. These two days will engage your learning in an interactive and fun environment.
• Functional summary of the involved mechanics of the Upper Limb aimed at improving the overall understanding of this region.
• Discussion, demonstration, and practice of Assessment and Treatment approaches for the Upper Limb.
• Kinetic Chain considerations of the Upper Limb to enhance assessment and treatment approaches.
• Clinical reasoning for treatment and rehabilitation progression, with the inclusion of real case studies
• Utilization of objective measures for Upper Limb to enhance return to sport & return to performance.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CPD Hours : 16
Life Fit Wellness
The Hub, Weir St
Falkirk, Scotland, United Kingdom
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine