Splendors of Egypt & the Nile: Sleep Medicine, Dentistry & Effective Planning for Healthy Aging 2021
Splendors of Egypt & the Nile: Sleep Medicine, Dentistry & Effective Planning for Healthy Aging is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held from Oct 02 - 13, 2021 at Uniworld S.S. Sphinx, Cairo, Egypt.
Continuing Education Recognition Awards offered for healthcare professionals on this PES Program include:
Programs are reviewed by the American Academy of Family Physicians for a minimum of 14 Prescribed Credit Hours. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s) toward the AMA Physician Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
Dentists: The Professional Education Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The Professional Education Society designates this activity for a minimum of 14 continuing education credits.
Nurses: The Professional Education Society is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 5428, for up to 14 contact hours. Although the California Board of Registered Nursing does not approve individual continuing education courses, providers are required by law to be approved by the Board. Reciprocity for continuing education hours for nurses is available in most states. Please check with your regulation board
Uncover Egypt’s ancient secrets with PES on this bucket list adventure! Visit iconic landmarks, temples, and monuments and cruise the Nile in a manner once reserved for pharaohs on the brand new S.S. Sphinx.
Cruise & Tour Itinerary Highlights:
• Gaze upon the mighty ancient Pyramids and the mysterious Sphinx
• Wander amongst the towering ruins of the Temple of Karnak, the world’s largest ancient religious complex, and the Temple of Luxor
• Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Egypt’s first female ruler
• Follow in the footsteps of renowned scholars and explorers at Valley of the Kings, the ancient burial grounds of Egyptian royalty
• Enjoy an exhilarating ride in a felucca, a traditional Nile River sailboat
• Visit the Egyptian Museum and its unrivaled collection of artifacts, including treasures recovered from the tomb of King Tutankhamun
• Join a bird watching boat ride and enjoy tea with a Nubian family
All-Inclusive Cruise & Tour Package:
• Daily shore excursions led by English-speaking expert local guides
• All meals onboard in three gourmet dining venues, including al fresco dining on the upper deck, and daily breakfast during land portion in Cairo, plus a Uniworld Gala Reception on the ship
• Complimentary house wine, local beer, soft drinks, tea, and coffee during lunch and dinner onboard the S.S. Sphinx
• All gratuities for ship staff, drivers, and shore excursion guides
• Included transfers to and from the Cairo International Airport
• Complimentary shipwide Internet and Wi-Fi access
• $100 shipboard credit per person
Sleep Medicine, Dentistry & Effective Planning for Healthy Aging:
CME/CE Lecture Seminars for Medical, Dental, Nursing and Allied Healthcare Professionals. CME/CE credits, Certificates of Completion and possible tax deductible guidelines will be provided for registered Professional Seminar attendees Certificates of Attendance will be provided for ALL registered seminar participants. This Seminar is planned for 14 Continuing Education Credit Hours.
PES Seminar Host Pell Ann Wardrop, MD, FAASM, FAAO-HNS:
Dr. Pell Ann Wardrop is the medical director of the St. Joseph Sleep Wellness Center in Lexington, Kentucky. During her 20 years as a general otolaryngologist with a multispecialty group in Lexington, Kentucky, Dr. Wardrop pursued additional training in sleep medicine. She was board certified by the American Board of Sleep Medicine in 2003 and the American Board of Otolaryngology in the subspecialty of sleep medicine in 2008.
Healthcare practitioners are currently faced with the challenges of both treating and preventing the ever-increasing incidence of chronic diseases. The need to adapt best practice models in the context of emerging healthcare reforms impacting patient care delivery and access to care is an important issue for all healthcare practitioners. PES is fortunate to have dental and medical practitioners representing a variety of specialties participating in the CME/CE sessions. PES understands the importance of offering inter-professional healthcare education, allowing colleagues to gain cross-specialty perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease.
More than 70 million Americans experience fatigue, irritability, depression, inability to concentrate, memory problems, loss of productivity and auto or workplace accidents, primarily due to sleep disorders. These symptoms affect many aspects of your life and if left untreated, some sleep disorders may increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart attack or stroke. The course will educate healthcare providers on sleep disorders as the physician typically bears the burden of diagnosis, however, dentists, psychologists and respiratory therapists are usually involved. The course will also educate healthcare providers on how to comfortably communicate the importance of advance care planning and describe the steps of the advance care planning process.
Planned In Country Healthcare Topics Include:
• Healthcare System in Egypt: Medicine & Dentistry
• Introduction to the Basics of Sleep Physiology
• Sleep Apnea – Overview and Diagnosis
• Review of Oral appliances for treatment of Sleep Disordered Breathing
• Evidence Based Review of Longevity Strategies
• Overview of Planning Considerations for Health and Aging
Keep abreast of rapid expansion of medical knowledge and current best practice models on multiple topics to facilitate change and thus provide continually excellent patient care.
By design, this program permits medical experts to collaborate with colleagues and international counterparts to realize cross cultural view points and updates within the treatment and prevention of disease and offers opportunities to compare and contrast current best practices to supply quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Seminar Attendance Fee||01 Oct,2021||USD 450.00|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar Fee||01 Oct,2021||USD 695.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news