Splendors of Egypt & the Nile: Sleep Medicine, Dentistry & Effective Planning for Healthy Aging 2021
Organized by : Professional Education Society (PES)
Specialties : Adult Medicine, Age Management Medicine, Optometry, Internal Medicine, OBGYN and Women's Health, Pediatrics Adolescent Medicine, Medicine, Nursing, Orthodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Pain Management, Healthcare Management, Preventive Medicine, Dentistry, Sleep Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Practice Management, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Fee : Starting From USD 450
Splendors of Egypt & the Nile: Sleep Medicine, Dentistry & Effective Planning for Healthy Aging is organized by the Professional Education Society (PES). This onsite medical conference will be held from Oct 02 - 13, 2021 at Uniworld S.S. Sphinx, Cairo, Egypt.
Continuing Education Recognition Awards offered for healthcare professionals on this PES Program include:
Programs are evaluated by the American Academy of Family Physicians for a minimum of 14 Prescribed Credit Hours. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s) toward the AMA Physician Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
Dentists: The Professional Education Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to help dental professionals in recognizing quality providers of dental education. ADA CERP does not recommend or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it intend towards acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The Professional Education Society designates this activity for a minimum of 14 continuing education credits.
Nurses: The Professional Education Society is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 5428, for up to 14 contact hours. Although the California Board of Registered Nursing does not approve individual continuing education courses, providers are required by law to be approved by the Board. Reciprocity for continuing education hours for nurses is available in most states. Please check with your regulation board
Uncover Egypt’s ancient secrets with PES on this bucket list adventure! Visit iconic landmarks, temples, and monuments and cruise the Nile in a manner once reserved for pharaohs on the brand new S.S. Sphinx.
Cruise & Tour Itinerary Highlights:
• Gaze upon the mighty ancient Pyramids and the mysterious Sphinx
• Wander amongst the towering ruins of the Temple of Karnak, the world’s largest ancient religious complex, and the Temple of Luxor
• Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Egypt’s first female ruler
• Follow in the footsteps of renowned scholars and explorers at Valley of the Kings, the ancient burial grounds of Egyptian royalty
• Enjoy an exhilarating ride in a felucca, a traditional Nile River sailboat
• Visit the Egyptian Museum and its unrivaled collection of artifacts, including treasures recovered from the tomb of King Tutankhamun
• Join a bird-watching boat ride and enjoy tea with a Nubian family
All-Inclusive Cruise & Tour Package:
• Daily shore excursions led by English-speaking expert local guides
• All meals onboard in three gourmet dining venues, including al fresco dining on the upper deck, and daily breakfast during land portion in Cairo, plus a Uniworld Gala Reception on the ship
• Complimentary house wine, local beer, soft drinks, tea, and coffee during lunch and dinner on board the S.S. Sphinx
• All gratuities for ship staff, drivers, and shore excursion guides
• Included transfers to and from the Cairo International Airport
• Complimentary shipwide Internet and Wi-Fi access
• $100 shipboard credit per person
Sleep Medicine, Dentistry & Effective Planning for Healthy Aging:
CME/CE Lecture Seminars for Medical, Dental, Nursing, and Allied Healthcare Professionals. CME/CE credits, Certificates of Completion and possible tax deductible guidelines will be provided for registered Professional Seminar attendees Certificates of Attendance will be provided for ALL registered seminar participants. This Seminar is planned for 14 Continuing Education Credit Hours.
PES Seminar Host Pell Ann Wardrop, MD, FAASM, FAAO-HNS:
Dr. Pell Ann Wardrop is the medical director of the St. Joseph Sleep Wellness Center in Lexington, Kentucky. During her 20 years as a general otolaryngologist with a multispecialty group in Lexington, Kentucky, Dr. Wardrop pursued additional training in sleep medicine. She was board certified by the American Board of Sleep Medicine in 2003 and the American Board of Otolaryngology in the subspecialty of sleep medicine in 2008.
Healthcare practitioners are now facing the challenges of both treating and preventing the ever-increasing incidence of chronic diseases. The need to incorporate the best practice models in the context of evolving healthcare reforms affecting patient care delivery and access to care is a crucial issue for all healthcare practitioners. PES is fortunate to have dental and medical practitioners describing a variety of specialties participating in the CME/CE sessions. PES recognizes the significance of giving inter-professional healthcare education, supporting colleagues to obtain cross-specialty perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease.
More than 70 million Americans experience fatigue, irritability, depression, inability to concentrate, memory problems, loss of productivity, and auto or workplace accidents, primarily due to sleep disorders. These symptoms affect various aspects of your life and if left untreated, some sleep disorders may improve the risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, or stroke. The course will educate healthcare providers on sleep disorders as the physician typically bears the burden of diagnosis, however, dentists, psychologists, and respiratory therapists are usually involved. The course will also train healthcare providers on how to comfortably communicate the importance of advance care planning and describe the steps of the advance care planning process.
Planned In Country Healthcare Topics Include:
• Healthcare System in Egypt: Medicine & Dentistry
• Introduction to the Basics of Sleep Physiology
• Sleep Apnea – Overview and Diagnosis
• Review of Oral appliances for the treatment of Sleep Disordered Breathing
• Evidence-Based Review of Longevity Strategies
• Overview of Planning Considerations for Health and Aging
Keep abreast of rapid expansion of medical knowledge and prevailing best practice models on multiple topics to facilitate change and thus provide continually excellent patient care.
By design, this program allows medical experts to collaborate with colleagues and international counterparts to realize cross-cultural viewpoints and updates within the treatment and prevention of disease and offers opportunities to relate and contrast current best practices to supply quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
- CME/CE : 14
- CME : 14
- CE : 14
Social Media Info :
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine