Master Lips and Master Esthetic Eyes Live Patient Training Course (Jan 15, 2021)
Master Lips and Master Esthetic Eyes Live Patient Training Course is organized by the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE). This onsite medical conference will be held on Jan 15, 2021, at Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
Credits: 10 CE hours
Master Lips course
This Master Lips course is for those who have some expertise with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers who are keen to learn the updated techniques in creating beautiful lips and achieve the best esthetic outcomes for lower facial esthetics.
Master Lip treatment procedures will involve the exclusive AAFE protocols for Lip Volumization, Botox Lip Flip, Filler Lip Flip, Right Angle Lips, Keyhole Pout V to M Lips, Double Plump Lips, and much more!
Come and learn the latest AAFE exclusive methods for applying botulinum toxins, dermal fillers, and solid filler PDO thread lifts for creating 3D lips that your patients will love!
Master Esthetic Eyes Live Patient Training Course Course
Come to the AAFE #1 Master Esthetic Eyes Live Patient Training Course!
This Is The Most Comprehensive Master Esthetic Eyes Training Course Available!
This Master Esthetic Eyes course is for those who have some experience with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers who want to learn the latest techniques in creating a beautiful midface including the lid-cheek junction, under eye, eyebrows and achieve the best esthetic outcomes for facial esthetics in the middle and upper third of the face. This AAFE course will cover the use of injectables all around the eye to create the best esthetic outcomes.
Master Esthetic Eyes treatment techniques will include the exclusive AAFE protocols for micro-botulinum toxin for the midface and upper face areas along with all around the eye, esthetic eyebrow lift, eyebrow shaping, Dermal Fillers and Solid Filler PDO Threads for Midface Volumization, Restoring the Lid Cheek Junction and Volumizing the Tear Trough with dermal fillers, solid filler PDO threads, micro-botulinum toxin and micro-cannulas, Total Esthetic Eye Treatment, and much more!
Come and discover the latest AAFE exclusive strategies for employing botulinum toxins, dermal fillers, and solid filler PDO thread lifts for creating 3D esthetic eyes that your patients will love!
• Patient evaluation and management for master lip enhancements
• Suggestions and contraindications for botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, and solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy in the lower face
• In-depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature, and circulatory system of the oral and peri-oral areas
• Patient evaluation for the best dento-facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
• Discover the usual sterile technique for the use of injectables
• Combining these master lip techniques into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
• Know the best treatment techniques including proper tissue depths, patient mapping, and preparation for the best oral/maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes
• Produce beautiful vermillion borders and treat radial lip lines with smooth solid filler threads
• Study to create the “ski-jump” cupids bow
• How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
• Live patient training including comprehensive diagnosis (ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes), treatment planning, and delivery of solid filler smooth PDO thread therapy
• Combining different injectable therapies for master lip enhancements
• Examine many patients during the day
• One on one mentored instruction as you work hands-on with your patient
Upon completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
• Analyze the methods to diagnose and treatment plan patients to acquire the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
• Explain clinical proficiency on live patients with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver master lip enhancements
• Utilize master lip enhancements with different injectables in practice
- CE Hours : 10
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine