Internal Medicine for Primary Care: ENT/Geri/Neuro/Ortho is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER). This Onsite medical conference will be held from Mar 14 - 18, 2021 at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Orlando, Florida, United States of America. This conference also available as LiveStream.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Recognition
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 20 (part II) MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
American Academy of Family Physicians
This Live activity, Internal Medicine for Primary Care, with a beginning date of March 14, 2021 has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Osteopathic Association
These programs are approved for 20 hours in Category 2-A by the American Osteopathic Association.
American College of Emergency Physicians
This program is approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 20 hours of ACEP Category I credit.
American Academy of Physician Assistants
AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for Category I credit from AOACCME, Prescribed credit from AAFP, and AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 20 hours of Category I credit for completing this program.
This CE activity provides 20 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
Medical Education Resources (MER) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. MER
designates this continuing education activity for 20 contact hours (2.0 CEUs) of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• List evaluation and treatment options for the neck mass, sinusitis and tonsillitis
• Identify and describe treatment options for disorders of the ear canal and tympanic membrane
• Utilize a comprehensive geriatric assessment to identify potential issues
• Assess and manage vascular and urologic problems in the elderly
• Differentiate between cognitive impairment, dementias, and Alzheimer’s Disease, and formulate appropriate treatment options
• Perform a neurological exam as well as distinguish signs of weakness and other neurological disorders
• Delineate the differential diagnosis and treat movement disorders
• Utilize prevention and treatment strategies for cerebrovascular disorders and seizures
• Describe the anatomy and function of the major joints including shoulder, hand, ankle and knee joints
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers