Family Medicine and Healthcare Communications 2021
Family Medicine and Healthcare Communications is organized by Continuing Education, Inc. and will be held from Sep 22 - Oct 01, 2021 at Amadeus Star, Vienna, Wien, Austria.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Dentists, Dental Staff
• 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 14 ACPE Credits
• 14 ADA CERP Credits
• 14.0 Contact Hours
• General Travel Medicine Advice: Staying Healthy on Land and Sea
○ Review general recommendations for Traveler's health.
○ Learn how to access the CDC site for up to date recommendations for vaccines.
○ Review common travel related illnesses.
• Travel Medicine Part 2: Travel in the Time of COVID - Where are we now?
○ Review current restrictions and recommendations for travelers relative to COVID19.
○ Identify unique travel risks associated with COVID19.
• Update in Type 2 Diabetes
○ Review most recent American Diabetes Association guidelines.
○ Compare medication options for treating diabetes.
○ Discuss lifestyle modifications for Diabetes control.
• Migraine Headaches - Diagnosis, Management and Coping
○ List International Headache Society's classification of headaches.
○ Determine appropriate lifestyle and medication treatment for migraine headaches.
• Nutrition What's New? What's Best? What Works?
○ Review basic nutrition principles.
○ Compare traditional and popular diets.
○ Recognize the impact of nutrition on health and medical problems.
• Cardiovascular Disease in Women - What's Different?
○ Recognize the scope and impact of cardiovascular disease in women.
○ Analyze and understand differences in diagnosis, testing and treatment.
• Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma New Recommendations
○ Review recent guidelines for diagnosis, management and treatment of allergic rhinitis and asthma.
• Hypertension Update
○ Review the most recent recommendations for diagnosis and management of hypertension.
• Office Issues in Women's Health
○ Review common women's health problems encountered in the office setting.
○ Diagnose and manage common gynecological problems in the office.
• Patient Experience What do patients desire most in their healthcare provider?
○ Identify which qualities patients desire most in their healthcare providers.
○ Establish a framework for providing excellent patient care and excellent patient satisfaction.
• The Difficult Patient Encounter: Successful Navigation
○ Discuss common situations that create difficult encounters.
○ Demonstrate strategies and ability to prevent, avoid and navigate difficult encounters.
• Difficult Communication in Palliative Care: Breaking Bad and Sad News
○ Review strategies for breaking bad and sad news.
○ Learn and improve communication skills necessary in End of Life discussions.
○ Identify perceived barriers, supports and changes needed to improve End Of Life care.
○ Explore ways to confront moral distress associated with difficult decisions.
• Keys to Building a Connected, Compassionate Team
○ Recognize key components to building a connected team.
○ Learn basic team building skills to create a compassionate team.
• Connecting Team Members to Joy, Appreciation and Gratitude
○ Recognize skills to allow team members to communicate with excellence.
○ Establish a plan to create appreciation and gratitude in your workplace.
○ Help your team members to experience joy in their work and life.
|PORT OF CALL||Date||Time|
|Start Point||Amadeus Star, 9-Night 1,200 Miles on the Beautiful Danube River Cruise, Vienna, Wien||Wednesday Sep 22|
|End Point||Amadeus Star, 9-Night 1,200 Miles on the Beautiful Danube River Cruise, Bucharest, Bucharest - Ilfov||Friday Oct 01|
- CME : 14
- Contact Hours : 14
- Credits : 14
- CE Hours : 14
Social Media Info :
- Physician - MD
- Physician - DO
- Physician - MD/DO
- Nursing - RN
- Nursing - LPN
- Dentist - DDS
- Dentist - RDA
- Dentist - RDH
- Pharmacist - Pharmacist
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine