Danube River Cruise on Crystal: Exploring Medicine, Dentistry & the European Healthcare Model
Danube River Cruise on Crystal: Exploring Medicine, Dentistry & the European Healthcare Model is organized by the Professional Education Society (PES). This Onsite medical conference will be held from Sep 19 - 26, 2021 at Crystal Ravel, Budapest, Hungary.
Continuing Education Recognition Awards offered for healthcare professionals on this PES Program include:
Physicians: Programs are evaluated by the American Academy of Family Physicians for a minimum of 12 Prescribed Credit Hours.
The Professional Education Society is accredited by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 5428, for up to 12 contact hours.
The Professional Education Society assigns this activity for a minimum of 12 continuing education credits
Seminar Overview/Statement of Purpose:
Attend the PES for 7 nights & discover the heart of Old-World Europe, traversing timeless imperial cities and the plentiful UNESCO World Heritage Sites along the regal & romantic Danube River aboard the luxurious, 106-guest all-inclusive, all-suite, butler-serviced Crystal Ravel.
Confronting the challenges of producing quality patient care in the face of restricted budgets and resources, and at intervals, the general framework of continuous medical care reform is quickly turning into a worldwide issue for medical practitioners. Due to the former Soviet alliance countries adopting democratic reform and structure in their socialist economies, major changes are being projected for their healthcare systems. Practitioners are facing challenges of incorporating medical care reforms into their own health system.
Thus it’s time to supply an outline of the present standing of East European health care delivery systems, their impact on populations, and the way key health problems in these countries compare with the US & Canada. Examining lifespan and mortality rates for selected conditions could be used to assess potential challenges and solutions for medical reform and can function as benchmarks towards which to measure future progress in increasing populations’ health.
By design, this conference allows medical experts to cooperate with colleagues and international counterparts to understand cross-cultural viewpoints and updates within the treatment and prevention of disease and offers opportunities to compare and contrast current best practices to supply quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
Planned In Country Healthcare Topics Include:
• Healthcare System Overview
• Treatment and Prevention Strategies for Common Chronic Illnesses (i.e. cardiovascular, diabetes)
• Evaluating the Impact of Diet and Lifestyle on Disease
• Dental Healthcare Updates: Delivery & Treatment
• Top Medical/Disease Issues: Challenges & Conquests
• Preventive Strategies to Improve Population Health
River Cruise Itinerary Highlights:
• Overnight in Budapest to investigate its dramatic history and a treasure trove of architecture including the city’s iconic Parliament Building
• Discover Vienna’s imperial palaces and Baroque streetscapes with two days in port, plus a Crystal Signature Event at the Belvedere Palace
• Stroll Dürnstein’s cobblestone streets and see its historic fortress
• Cruise the scenic Wachau Valley to see vineyards, castles & small villages
• Visit Melk’s famous abbey, one of the most exquisite examples of Baroque architecture in Europe, and take a stroll around Old Town
• Enjoy Bavarian beer tasting and Roman history in Passau
• Investigate Vilshofen’s historic quarter or take a day trip to Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart and filming backdrop for “The Sound of Music”
All-Inclusive Crystal River Cruise Experience:
• Extraordinary Michelin-inspired cuisine in a variety of elegant restaurants and cafés, all with open seating, and 24-hour room service
• Unlimited fine wines, champagne, beer, and premium spirits, plus fresh juices, bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees, and tea
• Choice of complimentary shore excursions in every port & use of bikes
• Butler service in all categories, plus complimentary gratuities & Wi-Fi
• Daily onboard entertainment including lectures, themed dinners, and cooking demonstrations, plus cultural and musical performances
• Luxurious and modern public spaces including Palm Court, Vista Bar, Vista Deck, Crystal Life Fitness center, and Crystal Life Spa
• $250 shipboard credit per couple
Our goal is to provide unparalleled CME/CE travel opportunities for healthcare professionals that combine their most passionate destination desires with their educational goals, fostering exceptional learning experiences, friendships, and connections with national and international colleagues.
• Conduct educational healthcare programs to read about best practice models reflecting prevailing advances in medicine and healthcare across different cultures for providing quality patient outcomes
• Implement professional educational exchanges with international colleagues, healthcare educational organizations, and clinics to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease
• Let medical/healthcare professionals to compare current best practices in medical/healthcare delivery to provide quality patient outcomes in their own professional setting
Stay abreast of accelerated expansion of medical knowledge and current best practice models on multiple topics to facilitate change and thus provide continually excellent patient care. By design, this program permits medical experts to collaborate with colleagues and international counterparts to realize cross-cultural viewpoints and updates within the treatment and prevention of disease and offers opportunities to compare and contrast current best practices to supply quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
|PORT OF CALL:||Date||Time|
|Start Point||Crystal Ravel, 7 - Night Cruise, Danube River, Budapest, Budapest||Sunday Sep 19||12:00 AM|
|End Point||Crystal Ravel, 7 - Night Cruise, Danube River, Vilshofen an der Donau, Bavaria||Sunday Sep 26||12:00 AM|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar Fee||14 May,2021||USD 695.00|
|Seminar Attendance Fee||14 May,2021||USD 450.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news