Critical Care: The Team Approach - Key Largo
Critical Care: The Team Approach - Key Largo is organized by Northwest Seminars. This onsite medical conference will be held from Jan 21 - 24, 2021 at Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, Key Largo, Florida, United States of America.
This course is outlined for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and all other medical care providers who must maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of the critical care specialty or are impacted by it.
The A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Scott & White Health assigns this live activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians will be able to earn the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists: This program has been prior certified by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 20 Class A CE; Code Number 1039027; Expiration Date 1/24/2021.
Physician Assistants: The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) holds certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations authorized by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 20 hours of Category I credit for completing this program.
Registered Nurses: This program offers 20 contact hours.
The practitioner of critical care medicine must possess the scientific background for clinical practice; maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of not only the specialty, but also of all additional related disciplines which may impact it; maintain an up-to-the-minute armamentarium of knowledge and skills for the selection and use of complex equipment, pharmacological agents, and procedures necessary for the provision of quality patient care; manage self and colleagues to function toward common goals in the clinical setting, clinical and educational institutions, and the community in which the practice resides; serve as an expert in matters involving health care delivery; serve as an informed manager of clinical and educational services provided, including the acquisition and distribution of resources necessary in meeting professional goals; and provide assistance with and support of other service providers, departments, institutions, and organizations dependent upon the professional expertise of the practitioner. Presentations are intended to facilitate the healthcare provider maintaining skills of the same kind to review and update knowledge and abilities in one or more of these areas vital to the practicing professional.
At the conclusion of this activity, the attendees will be able to:
• Incorporate the pertinent physical and behavioral sciences as they influenced and are affected by the planning, delivery, and monitoring of critical care services.
• Define the selection, dosing considerations with methods of administration, safe use, and contraindications and precautions of drugs based on their chemical and pharmacologic properties.
• Illustrate the thorough management plans for the group of patients discussed, whether recited in age, physical status, cultural background, invasive procedure, anesthetic or analgesic requirements, clinical setting, adverse reactions, and/or goals of care.
• Employ the principles of safety and asepsis in the performance of all perspectives of patient care regardless of the clinical environment in which the practice resides.
• Include the relevant recommendations and/or requirements of pertinent external organizations, institutions, and professional groups in the provision of critical care services, whether medical, legal, philosophical, ethical or health care management standards.
Behavioral HealthPatient safety
- CME : 20
- Hours : 20
- Contact Hours : 20
- CE : 20
Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
97450 Overseas Hwy
Key Largo, Florida, United States of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine