Breast Tomosynthesis Masterclass Workshop is organized by Lightbox Radiology Education. This onsite medical conference will be held on Jun 19, 2021, at SMC Conference & Function Centre, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Radiologists, Breast Surgeons, Registrars in Radiology and Breast Surgery, Radiographers, Sonographers.
Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy: 10.625 CPD points Professional Activity / Organised Program per day.
Royal Australasian and New Zealand College of Radiologists: 12 RANZCR CPD points can be claimed for attendance at the Breast Tomosynthesis Workshop on 19 June 2021
The Royal College of Radiologists (UK): This course provides 6 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists
The practical hands-on workshop reviews the fundamentals of Breast Tomosynthesis Interpretation
This 1 day workshop is designed to provide an intensive, hands-on experience of tomosynthesis. Throughout the
program, participants will develop their interpretive skills through extensive case reviews (50 cases) on dedicated
• Includes pre-course online modules, pre + post course competency test
• Suitable for Radiologists, Breast Surgeons, Registrars in Radiology and Breast Surgery, Radiographers and
• Module 1 - Overview of tomosynthesis, 20 case workshop
• Module 2 - Interpretation, 10 case review workshop
• Module 3 - Tomosynthesis biopsy, 20 case review workshop
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10
Oncology +1 More
Oncology +1 More