Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers & Frontline TMJ & Orofacial Pain is organized by American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) and will be held from Jan 22 - 23, 2021 at Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America.
The Botox Live Patient training will take place on day 1 in the morning. The Dermal Filler live patient training will be on day 1 in the afternoon. The Frontline TMJ, Headache, and Orofacial Pain live patient training will be on day 2 in the morning.
• How to quickly identify and diagnose facial pain patients in your practice – they are everywhere and have been asking you for treatment!
• A step by step comprehensive patient examination and evaluation including a one minute maxillofacial neurological exam, a one minute otic exam, and a thorough head and neck muscle examination
• Learn why you should not initially spend a dollar on expensive equipment for facial pain diagnosis and treatment
• Learn the two most important tools used to diagnose myofascial pain – one is free and the other one will cost you one penny each!
• Learn the real secret of the role of occlusion in orofacial pain – don’t suffer from occlusion confusion any more.
• Simple, easy ways to quickly identify if facial pain is coming from the TMJ, neuralgia, ear, eyes, or facial muscles
• Trigger point injections – learn how to precisely identify and inject trigger points for instant and long term pain relief
• Understand when to use different chemotherapeutics such as sterile saline, lidocaine, and botulinum toxin for differential diagnosis, pain management, and the best short-term and long-term successful therapeutic outcomes
• Learn when to treat and when to refer orofacial pain patients
• Common sense diagnosis and treatment planning for TMJ syndrome, headaches and orofacial pain patients
• Medical insurance reimbursement for the dental/medical practice for myofascial pain patients with a full list of diagnosis and treatment codes to help you get started immediately
• Observe many model patients during the day
• One on one comprehensive mentored instruction as you work hands-on your model patient
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Diamond Membership - a $30,300 value! Fee||21 Jan,2021||USD 6,497.00|
|Platinum Membership - a $20,200 value! Fee||21 Jan,2021||USD 4,997.00|
|Best Value! Botox, Fillers, Frontline TMJ and Facial Pain + AAFE Membership and 2 Free Team Members/Free 4 hour CE Team Training Practice Management Course Fee||21 Jan,2021||USD 4,797.00|
|Bundle & Save - Botox & Dermal Fillers & Frontline TMJ and Facial Pain Fee||21 Jan,2021||USD 4,497.00|
|Botox & Dermal Fillers + 1 Team Member + 1 Year AAFE Membership/Free 4 hour CE Team Training Practice Management Course Fee||21 Jan,2021||USD 3,294.00|
|Gold Membership - a $10,000 value! Fee||21 Jan,2021||USD 3,294.00|
|Botox and Dermal Fillers Fee||21 Jan,2021||USD 2,997.00|
|Botox Course Fee||21 Jan,2021||USD 1,797.00|
|Dermal Fillers Course Fee||21 Jan,2021||USD 1,797.00|
|Frontline TMJ Course Fee||21 Jan,2021||USD 1,797.00|
|Team Member - All 3 Courses Fee||21 Jan,2021||USD 1,185.00|
|Team Member - 2 Courses Fee||21 Jan,2021||USD 790.00|
|Team Member - 1 Course Fee||21 Jan,2021||USD 395.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news