American Dental Hygienists Association (ADHA) 2021 Annual Conference
American Dental Hygienists Association (ADHA) 2021 Annual Conference is organized by American Dental Hygienists Association (ADHA). This ADHA 2021 Onsite medical conference will be held from Jun 18 - 30, 2021 at Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America. This conference also held as Virtual.
ADHA 2021 Annual Conference
• Phoenix, AZ: Friday, June 18 - Sunday, June 20
• Virtual: Monday, June 28 - Wednesday, June 30
Those who attend BOTH Phoenix Conference and Virtual Conference can earn up to a combined 31 CE.
• Phoenix Full Conference - Up to 21 CE
• Phoenix Full Conference Plus - Earn up to an additional 10 CE (Max CE is 31 for both events)
• Virtual - Up to 14 CE
The ADHA Annual Conference, is an opportunity for dental hygienists to engage in exceptional formal and informal learning experiences to advance professional development, improve patient care, and learn about the latest trends in dental hygiene.
Education Tracks Areas:
• Organize your learning opportunities by track! Sessions that are specific to a particular topics will fall into one of the following tracks:
• Emerging Concepts
• Education Methodology
• Infection Control
• Implants/Implant Care
• Occupational Health and Well-Being
• Oral Systemic Link
• Patient Services and Care
• Patients with Special Considerations
• Public Health
• Be inspired by a unique experience and celebrate excellence
• As the largest event dedicated to dental hygienists – this meeting is just for you!
• Over 3 days, this exhilarating event hosts a rich program of industry leading keynotes and speakers, education sessions, product experiences, and hands-on labs and fun presentations exploring the most topical subjects shaping the future of dental hygiene.
• The Annual Conference reflects the core issues of dental hygiene – seamlessly blending inspiration and practical application with an expert conference program boasting more leading oral healthcare minds focused on dental hygiene than anywhere else, along with hands-on workshops, awards and networking opportunities.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE : 31
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine