Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) Course (May 06 , 2021)
Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) Course is organized by Advanced Life Support Group (ALSG) and will be held on May 06, 2021 at Advanced Life Support Group, Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
• A medical, nursing, ECP, ODP or RTO background
• Physician’s Assistants for which APLS is relevant to their working practice.
• RTOs from any background who work in a paediatric hospital are eligible to take the programme. However, RTOs who work in a nonpaediatric hospital, with any other background to those already listed, can send an application to the Working Group detailing their paediatric practice and each of these cases will be considered individually. The Working Group also recommend that nurses are senior staff nurses and above.
• Experienced level 5 staff nurses
• The APLS course provides the knowledge and skills necessary for recognition and effective treatment and stabilisation of children with life threatening emergencies, using a structured, sequential approach.
• The seriously ill and or injured child needs to be treated as an individual; there are four key differences that determine treatment: weight, anatomy, physiology, and psychology.
• The structured approach focuses the clinician on resuscitation, emergency treatment followed by continual stabilisation and then transfer to a definitive care environment.
• APLS aims to teach, practice and test the acquisition and use of these technical skills. In addition, the human factors that generate the highest quality and safest health care provision are considered.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine