Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) Course (May 05, 2021)
Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) Course is organized by Advanced Life Support Group (ALSG). This onsite medical conference will be held on May 05, 2021, at Advanced Life Support Group, Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
• A medical, nursing, ECP, ODP, or RTO background
• Physician’s Assistants for which APLS is relevant to their working practice.
• RTOs from any background who work in a pediatric hospital are eligible to take the program. However, RTOs who work in a nonpediatric hospital, with any other background to those already listed, can send an application to the Working Group detailing their pediatric practice and each of these cases will be considered individually. The Working Group also recommends that nurses are senior staff nurses and above.
• Experienced level 5 staff nurses
• The APLS course offers the knowledge and skills necessary for recognition and effective treatment and stabilization of children with life-threatening emergencies, using a structured, sequential approach.
• The seriously ill and or injured child requires to be treated as an individual; there are four key differences that determine treatment: weight, anatomy, physiology, and psychology.
• The structured strategy concentrates on the clinician on resuscitation, emergency treatment followed by continual stabilization, and then transfer to a definitive care environment.
• APLS endeavors to teach, practice, and test the acquisition and use of these technical skills. In addition, the human factors that generate the highest quality and safest health care provision are considered.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine