Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level II Training Course - Scottsdale
Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level II Training Course is organized by the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE). This onsite medical conference will be held on Jan 15, 2021, at Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America.
This CME activity has been produced to satisfy the educational requirements of physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants involved in the care of patients.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in recognizing quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not recommend or support individual courses or instructors, nor does it indicate acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The American Academy of Facial Esthetics assigns each of these individual activities for 10 continuing education credits per course.
Medical Education Resources delegates this live activity for a maximum of 18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians will be able to earn the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the activity. For example, if only Level I Botulinum Toxin is taken, then credit is only given for that individual course.
This CE activity offers 18.25 contact hours of continuing nursing education. These contact hours are for the total combined activity of Level I Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers.
Upon completing the registration process for this medical conference you will receive a confirmation email that will present you access to the Prepare On-Demand Module which involves the lecture, video, and didactic portions of this course using the AAFE state of the art online education portal. The Prepare On-Demand Module must be finished as a prerequisite to taking the Practice Live Patient Module of this training course. Botox Live Patient training will take place in the morning. The Dermal Filler live patient training will be in the afternoon.
Conference Objective Topics:
• Solid filler smooth PDO threads for precise vermilion border enhancement
• Nefertiti Lift with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers – the AAFE protocol
• Platysma bands treatment with botulinum toxin for down-turned oral commissures and turkey neck
• Learn new botulinum toxins dilutions for very precise placement
• Differential frontalis injection techniques for therapeutic and esthetic treatment outcomes
• Learn how to treat the muscles involved with creating esthetic eyebrows lines – eyebrow lifting and sculpting
• AAFE exclusive protocol for definitively treating maxillary gingival excess, otherwise known as “gummy smile”
• Comprehensive patient assessment for combination botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatment
• Anatomical lip sculpting using the AAFE Keyhole Pout V to M lip enhancement technique and beautiful vermillion borders
• advanced dermal filler injection techniques including cross-hatching and scaffolding
• Eliminate “bunny lines” which will also help with upper lip lines
• Eliminating “black triangles” between teeth – the exclusive AAFE protocol to treat deficient interdental papilla
• Precision use of hyaluronidase pharmaceutical agents
• How to use advanced hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxylapatite dermal filler products
• The most esthetic anatomically based mid-face volumization and cheek enhancements for an upper lip lift support so the patient can show more teeth and have a wider smile
• FDA protocol for chronic migraine treatment with botulinum toxin
• Masseter injections for esthetic and therapeutic treatment
At the conclusion of this CME activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Analyze the methods to diagnose, and treatment plan patients to attain the best possible advanced esthetic and therapeutic outcomes with injectable therapy
• Illustrate clinical proficiency and practice on live patients with the proper materials, procedures, and instrumentation necessary to deliver advanced botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
• Apply advanced botulinum toxin and dermal filler therapy into the practice
- CE Credits : 10
- CME : 18.25
- Contact Hours : 18.25
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine