Wounds 2020 Conference
Wounds 2020 Conference is organized by MCI Australia and will be held from Nov 04 - 07, 2020 at Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
We invite you to attend Wounds 2020!
Wounds Australia is the peak body for wound care and management in Australia through advocacy, education and research.
The theme for the 2020 conference is Connect, Collaborate, Innovate. The vision of the conference is to open our minds to new concepts in the challenge to prevent and manage wounds. This conference will highlight current data and innovative solutions for the complex wound aetiologies, treatments and systems of care that many of us face every day. Connect with colleagues, industry and experts in clinical practice, theory and research. Collaborate with your new and old connections to solve problems and share innovations. Innovate – gain inspiration to develop and implement innovations in wound management.
Wounds Australia encourages you to think differently, using global learnings on change and innovation to make a difference for your patients, community and practice.
Reasons To Attend:
• There are many reason why you should attend Wounds 2020
• Pre-congress workshops
• Top keynote speakers
• Cutting edge technology in healing and wound care
• Present your latest research as an oral or poster presentation
• Connect with industry experts at the congress exhibition and industry symposia
• Various opportunities to network and exchange ideas
• Discover everything Brisbane, Australia has to offer!
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+61 7 3858 5400
March 31, 2020
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|