Wake Forest School of Medicine (WFSM) Summer Radiology Review is organized by Direct Travel, Wake Forest School of Medicine (WFSM) and will be held from Jun 15 - 18, 2020 at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Kiawah Island, South Carolina, United States of America.
The Wake Forest School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course is intended for practicing radiologists. At the conclusion of this CME activity, participants will receive 20 CME hours and should be better able to:
• Recognize and improve diagnostic accuracy of commonly missed musculoskeletal fractures
• Improve confidence when encountering pediatric neuroimaging cases presenting to both community and tertiary emergency departments
• Increase awareness of current diagnostic consideration in acute biliary imaging
• Understand current safety issues and practice recommendations for administering IV gadolinium-based contrast media
• Discuss logistics of a lung cancer screening program; provide case-based approach to lung cancer screening/managing incidentalomas
• Review background, diagnostic considerations and controversies/pitfalls of pediatric non-accidental trauma, abusive head injury and clinical assessment of coronary artery disease
• Diagnose common non-traumatic emergencies encountered in the head and neck
• Simplify MR approach to imaging the elbow and wrist
• Identify image features of pediatric chest, abdominal, and scrotal pathology commonly seen in the emergency department
• Define and understand the basics of Theranostics
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.