Vascular Ultrasound Registry Review - Live Course is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc. and will be held from Apr 30 - May 01, 2020 at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, St Petersburg, Florida, United States of America.
Medical professionals who are preparing to take the ARDMS Vascular Technology or CCI Vascular Sonographer registry board exams or individuals who need a comprehensive review for professional improvement and/or CME credits.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Vascular Ultrasound Registry Review Training Course provides a comprehensive review for successful certification of the ARDMS & CCI exam. The Vascular Ultrasound Registry Review Course is taught by leading registry preparation experts in the ultrasound profession.
This course includes interactive lectures, case studies, and mock registry exams using an interactive Audience Response System. All participants receive an extra 5 days unlimited access to the online Vascular Registry Review. With the highest exam pass rate in the industry why go anywhere else?
Additionally, the GCUS Registry Review PASS Guarantee offers you access to the online course version of your registry review program for 90 days if you do not pass your registry exam after completing one of our review programs. Just send us a copy of your exam score (registry exam must be taken within six months of our review) and we’ll grant you a 90 day access to the online course version of the review.
• Arterial Anatomy
• Peripheral Arterial
• Test Procedures & Instrumentation: Indirect & Direct Testing
• Correlative Imaging/Treatment
• Extracranial Cerebrovascular
• Intracranial Cerebrovascular
• Transcranial Doppler & Imaging
• Correlative Imaging and Treatment for Intracranial Disease
• Abdominal Arterial & Venous
• Aorta, Mesenteric Arterial/Venous, Renal Arterial/Venous, Hepato-portal
• Correlative Imaging & Treatment for Visceral Vascular Disease
• Venous Anatomy
• Peripheral Venous
• Quality Assurance: Sensitivity & Specificity, Positive & Negative Predictive Values, Accuracy & Patient Safety
• Misc: Vein Mapping, Radial Artery Mapping, Dialysis Access, Organ Transplants
• Mock Exams and Q&A Sessions
• Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret vascular ultrasound examinations.
• Apply knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the cerebral vascular circulation and upper and lower extremities to their respective ultrasound evaluations.
• Outline routine scan protocols for cerebral vascular, upper and lower arterial and venous examinations, and abdominal Doppler.
• Differentiate normal and abnormal imaging characteristics, Doppler waveforms, color findings & physiologic testing of the venous and arterial examinations.
• Outline protocols, identify normal/abnormal characteristics disease associated with Duplex/color evaluation of the abdominal vasculature.
• Apply quality assurance and the relationship of specificity, sensitivity and overall accuracy of vascular ultrasound examination test validation.
• Identify areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass your vascular technology ultrasound board examination.(RVT or RVS).
|Contact No. :||727.363.4500
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||29 Apr,2020||USD 795.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news