Ultrasound Guided Regional Anesthesia Workshop is organized by Arun Kalava and will be held on Jun 27, 2020 at AC Hotel Marriott Airport Hotel, Tampa, Florida, United States of America.
Anesthesiologists, Emergency Physicians, Residents, Fellows, Nurse Anesthetists, Anesthesiologists Assistants
USF Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This 1 day intensive workshop has been developed for both novices and advanced providers who would like to either learn the basics or further advance their skills in ultrasound guided regional anesthesia. Participants will have up to 6 hours of hands on ultrasound scanning on live models of different body habitus to learn and identify different sono-anatomy pertaining to regional anesthesia. A pre-course reading material will be provided to minimize didactic portion of the workshop. At the end of the workshop, you will be expected to have gained thorough knowledge and immense confidence in the use of ultrasound for regional anesthesia.
MD / DO / CRNA / AA
As a result of participating in this activity, the learner will be able to:
• Describe and discuss the basic principles of ultrasound
• Identify normal sono-anatomy and aberrations
• Describe nerve block selection for specific surgeries
• Increase the ability to detect critical structures and improve patient safety while performing regional anesthesia
• Demonstrate needle insertion techniques for ultrasound guided nerve blocks, both in-plane and out-of-plane
• Improve block success rate and patient satisfaction
• Perform spinal/epidural imaging with ultrasound
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||646-620-5245
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course - Early Fee||27 May,2020||USD 975.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news